- Full Time Position
- Weekly Bonus Available
- Pay $14- $25 Per Hour + Mileage
Are you looking for a thriving career in an essential industry? Would you like to receive training that will help you increase your value in the marketplace? Is being of service to your community important to you? Are you mechanically minded? Do your friends and family ask you how to fix their broken stuff? Do you have experience in apartment or restaurant maintenance? Maybe you have already spend time working on appliances but do not have a formal education? Have you worked on different types of machines in the military? We might have a position for you!
Appliance Service and Repair Technicians are one of the most skilled positions in our company. We do currently have a program to help people without the necessary skills for this position, grow their skills to a new level and have the ability to make a great income. And if you currently do not have the skill for this position there is training available at a lower per hour rate. The normal cost for this training at our academy starts at $3000. To join this program you must complete an aptitude test and be able to use specific tools as well as have excellent communication skills.
Can you see yourself working on appliances, helping those around you understand when to fix their appliances and when not to? If that is the case, we are looking for you!
Things you must have:
- A reliable, working vehicle with room for parts and tools.
- A smart phone that you are proficient in using.
- Know how to to diagnose and repair most major appliance brands and types.
Character Traits That Are Critical:
- Great Communicator - Sees the value or communicating with your team at all times.
- Dependable - You are a person who comes to work with the intent of getting things accomplished.
- Tenacious - You are not willing to give up until the work is complete.
- Leader - Able to lead yourself and others as you grow personally.
- Being of Service - Value other people and their lives.
- Focused - Able to accomplish things within a given timeframe.
- Growth Minded - Looking for a team that you can join and create more together.
- Coachable - Able to take coaching to help you accomplish more in your life.
- Emotionally Mature - Able to be real and not make others wrong but help everyone become better together.
A+ Certified Appliance is a 12-Year-Old Appliance Service, Maintenance and Repair Business in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We are a 5-star rated business that is multi generational. In the early 60’s one of our owner’s' father started his appliance service and repair business out of his garage. He taught himself by reading the technical manuals on how to fix and service appliances. Our team was mentored by him after he repaired appliances for over 50 years. His wisdom helped us expand our knowledge which allowed us to create our proprietary system that gives our clients and team a new experience that is not found anywhere else. We are a business that is here to support all our employees and their families to have the experience of team and family.
To apply, please fill the form below and upload your resume include 3-5 personal references with phone numbers and email addresses.
13 Years Serving the DFWWe have provided reliable appliance repair to North Dallas, Denton, Collin and NE Tarrant Counties for 12+ years.
Angie's List Super Service AwardWe have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years now, including 2019.
True CommunicationUpon scheduling, you get immediate confirmation with a picture of your technician and the time they will arrive.