- Full Time Position
- Weekly Commissions and Bonuses Available
- Pay $12-$18 Per Hour
Do you enjoy talking to people? Can you type at least at 4o WPM? Do you know the landscape of our metroplex? Do people thoroughly communicate with you effectively? Do you love to help people figure out things and understand what needs to be done next? Are you someone who enjoys to apply personal growth to your life? We might have a career for you in an essential business.
Tasks that are completed many times a day:
- Answering Phone Calls
- Learn about what is going on with the client and what actions need to be taken.
- Guide the client on the other end of the phone to help them.
- Schedule "Jobs" for a technician to come out to a client's house.
- Follow step by step system to help all of our clients and techs understand what is going on.
- Work with technicians and parts department in order to be of service to our clients.
On going trainings are available for this position. Advancement is available for the right person.
Character Traits That Are Critical:
- Great Communicator - Sees the value or communicating with your team at all times.
- Dependable - You are a person who comes to work with the intent of getting things accomplished.
- Tenacious - You are not willing to give up until the work is complete.
- Leader - Able to lead yourself and others as you grow personally.
- Being of Service - Value other people and their lives.
- Focused - Able to accomplish things within a given timeframe.
- Growth Minded - Looking for a team that you can join and create more together.
- Coachable - Able to take coaching to help you accomplish more in your life.
- Emotionally Mature - Able to be real and not make others wrong but help everyone become better together.
A+ Certified Appliance is a 12-Year-Old Appliance Service, Maintenance and Repair Business in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We are a 5-star rated business that is multi generational. In the early 60’s one of our owner’s' father started his appliance service and repair business out of his garage. He taught himself by reading the technical manuals on how to fix and service appliances. Our team was mentored by him after he repaired appliances for over 50 years. His wisdom helped us expand our knowledge which allowed us to create our proprietary system that gives our clients and team a new experience that is not found anywhere else. We are a business that is here to support all our employees and their families to have the experience of team and family.
To apply, fill out the following form and upload your resume. Please include 3-5 personal resources including phone number and email address..
13 Years Serving the DFWWe have provided reliable appliance repair to North Dallas, Denton, Collin and NE Tarrant Counties for 12+ years.
Angie's List Super Service AwardWe have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years now, including 2019.
True CommunicationUpon scheduling, you get immediate confirmation with a picture of your technician and the time they will arrive.