- Full Time Position
- Pay $9-$12 Per Hour + Mileage
Are you organized? Do you enjoy driving? Are you someone who likes to communicate with different types of people throughout your day? This position assists with the parts department in all areas including receiving and processing of parts. The main duty is to run parts daily to technicians in the field. It is critical to have a vehicle that is reliable, runs well and has efficient fuel consumption. You will be paid for the use of the vehicle through mileage. Help with receiving parts daily, put parts into inventory and dispatching to get technicians their parts.
Character Traits That Are Critical:
- Great Communicator - Sees the value or communicating with your team at all times.
- Dependable - You are a person who comes to work with the intent of getting things accomplished.
- Tenacious - You are not willing to give up until the work is complete.
- Leader - Able to lead yourself and others as you grow personally.
- Being of Service - Value other people and their lives.
- Focused - Able to accomplish things within a given timeframe.
- Growth Minded - Looking for a team that you can join and create more together.
- Coachable - Able to take coaching to help you accomplish more in your life.
- Emotionally Mature - Able to be real and not make others wrong but help everyone become better together.
A+ Certified Appliance is a 12-Year-Old Appliance Service, Maintenance and Repair Business in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We are a 5-star rated business that is multi generational. In the early 60’s one of our owner’s' father started his appliance service and repair business out of his garage. He taught himself by reading the technical manuals on how to fix and service appliances. Our team was mentored by him after he repaired appliances for over 50 years. His wisdom helped us expand our knowledge which allowed us to create our proprietary system that gives our clients and team a new experience that is not found anywhere else. We are a business that is here to support all our employees and their families to have the experience of team and family.
If you have been moved and feel this fits what you are looking for, please apply! Fill in the form below and submit your resume. Please include 3-5 personal referrals include phone number and email addresses.
13 Years Serving the DFWWe have provided reliable appliance repair to North Dallas, Denton, Collin and NE Tarrant Counties for 12+ years.
Angie's List Super Service AwardWe have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years now, including 2019.
True CommunicationUpon scheduling, you get immediate confirmation with a picture of your technician and the time they will arrive.