Noticing the Warning Signals of Dryer Failure
It is very important to take heed to signals that your dryer might malfunction. This way, you can often prevent a breakdown when it only requires minor repairs. A complete failure of your dryer is not only more expensive to fix, but it can take some time for certain parts to arrive, especially if they are large or specialized features. Since you do not want to be stuck with lots of damp heaps of laundry, it is much better to identify the signals that your dryer is beginning to break down and contact our reliable technicians immediately.
Some of the clearest signs that your dryer is in need of repairs include:
- An inability to start the washing process, or even have the introduction setup begin
- Lack of heat within the dryer
- Extensive lengths of time in drying clothes
- Loud screeching sounds or grating noises
- Clothes never fully dry in a single cycle but require multiple attempts
- Rhythmic thumping, banging and clunking emerging from the dryer
- The dryer appears to be running but not actually drying anything
- The electricity keeps being tripped by the dryer, suggesting that the heating element is malfunctioning
- The drum will not spin, showing that the capacitor is most likely broken or malfunctioning
- Your dryer is overheating or shows signs of burning
- Blockages in the dryer cause water to re-drain and re-soak your clothes
Reliable Services for Any Situation
Your dryer may be suffering from a minor malfunction to a major breakdown, but no matter what, our experts at A Plus Certified Appliance have you covered. For any dryer repairs in Dallas-Fort Worth, you can depend on us to give accurate diagnoses and comprehensive solutions to get your dryer operating smoothly again.
Contact us now at (972) 210-0599 to quickly resolve any dryer issues wreaking havoc in your home today.
13 Years Serving the DFWWe have provided reliable appliance repair to North Dallas, Denton, Collin and NE Tarrant Counties for 12+ years.
Angie's List Super Service AwardWe have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years now, including 2019.
True CommunicationUpon scheduling, you get immediate confirmation with a picture of your technician and the time they will arrive.