Dallas-Fort Worth Washer Repair
We Treat You Like Our Own Family
A broken washing machine means stacks of unclean clothes piling up ! Since you don’t have time to wash each piece of clothing one at a time, you’ll need to get a fast solution if your washing machine decides to quit. The moment you notice issues with your washer, call on A Plus Certified Appliance for speedy and effective service.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth washer repair experts are trained to quickly solve all types of problems on your washing machines including
- Machines that do not spin
- Appliances that do not drain
- Unbalanced machines that make loud noises
- Machines that leak on the floor on inside the tub.
- Water that overflows during the wash cycle.
- Units that do not unlock
- Front-load washers that have foul odors
- Washing machines that do not get any/enough water
- Washers that stop in the middle of a cycle and don’t drain
- Appliances that won’t turn on
- Washers that leave clothes soaking wet after the cycle is complete
- Washing machines that trip breakers
- Appliances that start making very loud roaring sounds.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues with your washer, the good news is you have found the #1 appliance repair company in Dallas-Fort Worth - A Plus Certified Appliance. Resolving your washer woes is as simple as calling our friendly staff to schedule an appointment. You can also get in touch by filling out our online form. Once you do, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Schedule your repair right away by calling (972) 210-0599. We’ll get your issue resolve correctly.
Troubleshooting Troublesome Washing Machines
Like many mechanical systems, sometimes when a washer machine fails to operate, it’s because of some minor, even silly, issue – you know, those palm-to-face moments that everyone has from time to time. The fact of the matter is that we just want to make sure you don’t waste your time and money by calling for repair if the issue can be resolved by something simple like the press of a button. That’s how we would treat our own family, and we treat our customers like family.
If your washing machine refuses to start, we recommend the following:
- Ensure the unit is plugged in entirely
- Check your breaker box for any thrown breakers.
- Make sure the lid is closed correctly
- Ensure the timer and all controls are set appropriately (even if you double-checked already)
- Turn on both water faucets before pressing start (if this is normally required for your system)
If the issue persists, you’ll want to call in our professionals for an expert diagnosis. Once we accurately identify the source of the problem, we can advise you on the best repair options and get your system fixed right away. Alternatively, if your washer is beyond repair, we may advise you that it’s time for a replacement.
Get the Repairs You Need
Whether your washing machine is leaking, making loud banging noises, failing to drain, or experiencing any other issue, turn to A Plus Certified Appliance for the right solution. Our Dallas-Fort Worth washer repair experts will provide you with fast, reliable, and affordable service.
There’s no need to wear dirty clothes tomorrow, when you can get quality washer repair today. Call (972) 210-0599 now to schedule your appointment!
“Clean, professional, and had the parts in the van so in and out in 30 minutes to fix my refrigerator.”- Dan B.
“I enjoyed that he took the time to hear my concerns and complaints so that he could make the best repair choices.”- Lawrence Jr.
“Scheduled me for the next day. Got a call about 5 minutes later asking if I was available today as they had a cancellation. Wow, Awesome!”- Michael I.
12 Years Serving the DFW
We have provided reliable appliance repair to North Dallas, Denton, Collin and NE Tarrant Counties for 12+ years.
Angie's List Super Service Award
We have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years now, including 2019.
Upon scheduling, you get immediate confirmation with a picture of your technician and the time they will arrive.
We Service People
We value our customers by putting their needs first and treating them like family.