Christmas Holiday Special
December 1st - 18th 2020
Did you know that your home appliances have specific needs to keep them running well? Maintenance is not just for your cars ,it also is for your appliances. It is vital to the longevity of your appliances to have them professionally maintained regularly. This is the best time of year to consider having getting your appliances maintained. You can save more money now!
Just think about it:
- What would you do without appliances today?
- What would happen if they all suddenly stopped working?
- What would it take to replace or repair them?
We all depend on our appliances working well and yet we often do not do the basic required maintenance on them. Why? Because many of us are not aware of what is required to keep them running smoothly. Our appliances have things that need to be maintained to keep them from having major breakdowns and to keep the normal wear and tear from having an impact on your pocketbook and peace of mind.
Packages and Savings Available
We understand that maintenance isn't at the forefront of most homeowners minds, which is why we want to offer packages that keep your appliances healthy, while being ultra convenient and saving you money on energy bills and future repairs.
This page is changed regularly, we do try to keep the best price available at all times.
Whole House Preventative Maintenance + Unlimited Dispatch Fees Waived AND Dryer Vent Cleaning Included ( Value of $150-250) 449.00
$250 MINIMUM SAVINGS
What Your Whole House Preventative Package Covers?
- Washer and Dryer complete clean out and inspection (stacked units are an extra $99.00)
- Dishwasher and Fridge – clean out and inspection
- Oven – check temperature and calibrate if applicable
- Extra bonus – Gas Cook top – check for proper burn and clean parts that client cannot access (if necessary
- Extra Value – included for 1 year from date of purchase client will be extended 10% discounting off any diagnostic, labor, install and parts on all laundry and kitchen appliances
Save $150 Today and protect your appliances. Call us today at (972) 210-0599 to learn more about how our maintenance programs can save you BIG!